A fantastic opportunity has become available with our client- an exciting Gaming/ Tech start-up company located in the heart of London's West End! We are seeking a high-energy, highly skilled, super organised Office Manager/Operations Coordinator to provide operational, events and business support to our client.
Suitable candidates will have experience in Office Management- preferably within the creative industry. A strong proven ability of juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
Fundamentally you must be a positive and pro-active candidate who enjoys working within a fast pace, ever changing, dynamic environment!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Reception duties; welcoming guests, responding to inbound calls on behalf of the business and ensuring the office is well maintained
- Managing and ordering office supplies
- Being the first point of contact for any issues or requests
- Liaison with vendors/suppliers and postal couriers
- Handling employee expenses
- Administrative support for Teams/ Senior Executives of the business- diary management; scheduling meetings; travel and VISA coordination
- Managing schedules for multiple meeting rooms
- Organising team events; including industry and social events
- Working with the Head of Operations to ensure smooth running of daily operations and facilities
- Carrying out any ad-hoc requests from management and staff
- At least 1 years' experience in Office Management, PA, Facilities Management or HR roles.
- Someone who is not afraid to get 'hands on' with the ability to adapt easily due to the varied nature of the role
- Excellent written and communication skills along with exceptional organisational and team work skills.
- Fluency in another language is desirable
- An interest in the gaming and/or creative industries is a must!
This is a temporary position with view to transfer to permanent after 1-2 months. Suitable candidates must be available at no more than 2 weeks' notice. If you are interested in this opportunity and keen to find out more, please do not hesitate and apply today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.