A fantastic opportunity has become available with our client- an innovative, fun, incredibly successful Gaming/ Tech start-up located in the heart of London's West End! We are seeking a high-energy, highly skilled and super organised Receptionist/Office/Operations Coordinator to provide operational, events and business support to our client.
Suitable candidates will have experience in Office Support- preferably within the creative industry. A strong proven ability of juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
Fundamentally you must be a positive and pro-active candidate who enjoys working within a fast pace, ever changing, dynamic environment!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the studio; answering telephones, booking and scheduling meeting rooms and overseeing post.
- Meet and greet duties; assisting all visitors and being their first point of contact
- Administrative support to Senior Executives
- Coordinate international travel
- Organising company social activities; this includes Summer and Christmas Parties
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of high quality events including game launches and industry events
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Office Management duties; in particular ordering offices supplies and being the 'go-to' individual for the teams.
- Consistently looking to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resilient and flexible, with a positive outlook
- Great organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Confident in the use of MS Programs; Word and Excel
- A natural people-person- great at building relationships with internal and externals
- Can effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with internal Executives and clients at various levels
- Someone who is not afraid to 'roll up their sleeves' with the ability to adapt easily due to the varied nature of the role
- An interest in the gaming and/or creative industries is a must!
- The process is moving very quickly. If you are interested in this opportunity and keen to find out more, please do not hesitate and apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.