Operations and Facilities Manager - TV Production
South West London
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Handle Recruitment has partnered with an award-winning TV Production company based in South West London to find an Operations and Facilities Manager. Reporting in to the Chief Operating Officer, the Operations and Facilities Manager will oversee the day-to-day business operations across 3 offices (approximately 80 employees) and line manage a small office support team of between 2-4 people.
The offices are modern and open-plan and the environment is agile, dynamic and collaborative. This role will suit someone confident and decisive with prior experience of working in a busy, fast-paced, constantly-evolving TV Production company.
Key features include:
- Line managing office support team; ensuring performance is continually monitored and reviewed
- Adapting the Risk Assessment as needed in the COVID era and ensuring it's adhered to
- Reviewing and updating all company policies, including Health & Safety and Data/IT security
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems
- Supporting the organisation with business change programmes and restructures
- Project managing any new operations and one-off projects i.e. moves, reconfiguration, business continuity planning and testing
- Project managing any upcoming office moves and/or expansions
- Implementing and promoting equality and diversity in the team
- Supporting the Post Production Manager to ensure that operational support is provided to the post production department
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within a TV production company, broadcast supplier or broadcaster
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent organisational, communication, time management and problem solving skills
- The capacity to prioritise tasks, work under pressure, and make decisions quickly
- A proactive attitude to change and project management ability
- Project Management qualifications (PRINCE2 or equivalent) desirable
The successful Operations and Facilities Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Auto enrolment pension
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of nice perks
- Subsidised gym membership
- Opportunity to work for a forward-thinking, diverse and fast-growing company
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Operations and Facilities Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.