Handle Recruitment is working with a leading entertainment company based in the heart of the West End to find an Operations & Finance Administrator for their London Studio. You will work closely with the operations team and be responsible for providing full cycle administrative support across various projects.
Hours: Flexi-time around core studio hours, 10-4.
Key features will include:
- Updating, tracking and maintaining financial reports & budgets for the studio
- Tracking contractors and approved vendors whilst processing invoices
- Supporting with planning of studio events, both internally and externally
- Working with facilities and IT to maintain asset inventory
- Invoicing for contract/freelance staff
- Assisting the Studio Coordinator with general studio upkeep
- Providing administrative support to the operations team
- Assisting the Studio Coordinator with diary and PA support including travel and meeting scheduling
- Maintaining accurate, up to date floor/seating plans
- Sourcing office stationery; ensuring floors are well stocked
- Being responsible for the internal games & book library
- Managing user accounts on internal systems (HR & Training systems)
- Helping to promote a positive working environment
- You will have a strong administrative background and a full understanding of financial processes including invoicing and tracking
- You will possess excellent planning, organisational and analytical skills
- You will be a fast thinker with the ability to eliminate complexity in processes and procedures and add value
- You will be flexible, self-confident, persistent and pro-active and have a bubbly, energetic and enthusiastic personality
- You must possess superb communication skills with the ability to engage with employees at all levels
- You will have the ability to deliver excellence and encourage it of others
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.