Handle Recruitment is working with a London-based Football Club to find an Operations and Health & Safety Administrator.
Reporting in to the COO, you will act as the main point of contact for all Health & Safety related issues and disabled supporter's enquiries.
Based within the Operations department at the Stadium, the environment is relaxed, friendly and fun. Travel is required once a week to the training ground which is currently undergoing an exciting major redevelopment.
Key features include:
- Supporting and following direction from the Health & Safety Manager, Safety Officer and matchday medical teams
- Maintaining both electronic and paper-based Health & Safety records
- Coordinating actions relevant to the implementation of the Club's Health & Safety Policies and Risk Assessment processes; and ensuring relevant control measures are implemented
- Coordinating the Club's management of accidents, including both internal and external reporting
- Maintaining working knowledge of key Health & Safety legislation and monitoring any changes or updates
- Responding appropriately and efficiently to any staff Health & Safety queries
- Liaising with any disabled supporters on all issues relating to their match day including qualification criteria, ticketing, parking, stadium access and any other general enquiries
- Previous experience working in a coordination environment where Health & Safety is a significant consideration
- Previous Risk Assessment or Health & Safety Training
- Strong administration and customer service skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- Competent user of Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-driven and highly motivated with a "can do" attitude
- Proactive, resourceful and capable of working unsupervised
- Confident with a good sense of humour
This is a full time, permanent role that will occasionally include evening/weekend work on matchdays.
Normal hours: Monday-Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm, however, the Club will consider flexible working. A laptop and mobile phone will be provided.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to join this fantastic Club as their Operations and Health & Safety Administrator, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.