Handle Recruitment is working with the leading producer of conceptual theatre shows in the UK. This amazing company continues to grow, as well as remaining a key player in concert promotion. We are looking for an exceptional Operations Manager to Report into the General Manager, assisting with Pre-Production, Production and Post Production.
Main responsibilities will include-
- Managing multiple productions
- Preparing tour budgeting
- Assisting the Directors, General Manager and other staff members by ensuring a smooth flow of information
- Liaising with artistes and their agents to ensure production needs are met
- Discussing terms and issuing in order for the Business Affairs department to raise contracts
- Monitoring production costs and invoices prior to payment
- Monitoring complaints from suppliers ensuring they are resolved
- General ad hoc
- Ensuring proper Risk Assessments are approved for each tour
- Engagement of appropriate technical team to ensure smooth running of all Productions
The ideal candidate must have-
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to manage multiple productions
- Exceptional organisational skills
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV and covering letter to apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.