London, Soho up to 27K per annum
Our client, a fantastic service comparison platform, is looking for an organised and analytical ops assistant to join their busy team in London.
It's not a usual operations job, you will be working with different teams and people learning all aspects of creating and maintaining an incredible digital service and making sure their products stay the best on the market. There's never a boring day in this role and you will learn a lot and quickly. It will be also a fantastic opportunity to progress to product or CRM roles (50% of their employees are promoted within the first year)!
Experience and skills needed for Operations Assistant:
- Minimum 1 year in an operations role.
- Fantastic analytical and troubleshooting skills and excellent numeracy skills.
- Proven track of great organisation and attention to detail.
- Top written and verbal communication skills.
- Good work ethic and interest in helping the public.
- Degree educated with a good level of maths preferable.
This is a great opportunity for a long-term career progression. Please apply here or contact Dagmara Kukla via Linkedin.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.