FANTASTIC, unique opportunity to be part of one of The World's most successful Video Game Companies!
Video games are quickly becoming one of the most popular- and lucrative- forms of media in the world!
Our client is keen to appoint a highly skilled Operations Assistant to support the day to day running of the London office- supporting the Office Manager and taking on responsibilities within facilities and accounts.
Key responsibilities involved:
- Administrative support (upkeep of company databases & processes, stock control, post & delivery, meeting announcements, organisation of correspondence & filing, assisting with personnel record keeping, facilities & maintenance monitoring, etc.)
- Facilities support
- Assisting with the organisation of Company Events
- Accounts Payable support
- Personnel / back office administration where applicable, and as required
- Supporting the Office manager with ad hoc tasks and projects
Skills & experience required:
- Background in facilities/ operational support in an office environment
- 1-2 years (minimum) administrative support
- Strong communication and organisational skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A team player with a 'can do', positive attitude
- An interest in gaming
- Microsoft Office proficiency
This is a temporary role for 3-6 months with view to transfer to permanent.
Based within beautiful offices in West London.
The hiring process is moving incredibly quickly so apply today if you wish to find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.