If you are an exceptionally thorough and focused individual with fantastic attention to detail, we want to hear from you! We are thrilled to be representing this multi-national Entertainment business who are looking to recruit an Operations Assistant on an initial 6 month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:-
- Provide detailed reports to the team on a daily basis
- Analyse products - ensuring that correct volumes have been produced and that they are shipped and delivered in a timely manner
- Provide the team and Directors with recommendations for New Release planning
- Implement and drive process improvements to ensure a smooth running and streamlined process
- Deal with queries and act as the first point of contact to all calls coming in to the department
- Ad hoc duties as requested.
Please apply for the role if you have proven experience working within a role with extensive reporting duties and if you are looking to work within an analytical and fast paced position. This is a really exciting opportunity to work within a globally renowned media name! It is essential that applicants are available immediately with advanced Excel skills.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.