A fantastic opportunity has become available with our client- an innovative, fun, incredibly successful Gaming/ Tech start-up located in the heart of London's West End!
We are seeking a high-energy, highly skilled and super organised Operations Coordinator to provide operational, events and business support to our client.
Suitable candidates will have experience in Operations/ Office Management/ PA/ team support- preferably within the creative industry.
Proven ability of juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
Fundamentally you must be a positive and pro-active candidate who enjoys working within a fast pace, ever changing, dynamic environment!
- Monitor and track staff occupation levels within the studio during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Manage post, couriers, office phone and ensure the studio is clean and presentable
- Plan and deliver team socials
- Research and assist with the delivery of annual company events
- Order and stocktake of stationery and PPE supplies
- Coordination of overseas travel and process related expenses
- Ad-hoc HR duties, including data input and assisting with on-boarding new staff
- Administrative support for Founders/Management where required
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Act as an ambassador for development, both inside and outside of Space Ape
Skills/ experience required:
- Experience within a hybrid Office Coordinator / Administration role is essential
- Experience with event planning and delivery, preferred but not required
- Adapts well to changing plans and priorities; deals comfortably with ambiguity
- Resilient and flexible, with a highly positive attitude
- Great organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Confident when using Google Docs, Word and Excel
- Natural people-person, and great at building relationships with internal and externals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with internal Executives and clients at various levels
- Someone who is not afraid to "roll up their sleeve's" with the ability to adapt easily due to the varied nature of the role
- An interest in the gaming and/or creative industries is a must!
The process is moving very quickly. If you are interested in this opportunity and keen to find out more, please do not hesitate and apply today!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.