A fantastic opportunity has become available with our client- an innovative, fun, incredibly successful Gaming/ Tech start-up located in the heart of London's West End! We are seeking a high-energy, highly skilled and super organised Office/Operations Coordinator to provide operational, events and business support to our client.
Suitable candidates will have experience in Office Support/ PA/ team support- preferably within the creative industry. A strong proven ability of juggling multiple demands and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines whilst supporting others is essential.
Fundamentally you must be a positive and pro-active candidate who enjoys working within a fast pace, ever changing, dynamic environment!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the studio; answering telephones, booking and scheduling meeting rooms and overseeing post.
- Meet and greet duties; assisting all visitors and being their first point of contact
- Administrative support to Senior Executives
- Coordinate international travel
- Organising company social activities; this includes Summer and Christmas Parties
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of high quality events including game launches and industry events
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
- Office Management duties; in particular ordering offices supplies and being the 'go-to' individual for the teams/ managing and monitoring stock levels
- Consistently looking to ensure the smooth running of the office
- Act as onsite project coordinator for repairs and improvements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resilient and flexible, with a positive outlook
- Great organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and multitask
- Confident in the use of MS Programs; Word and Excel
- A natural people-person- great at building relationships with internal and externals
- Can effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with internal Executives and clients at various levels
- Someone who is not afraid to 'roll up their sleeves' with the ability to adapt easily due to the varied nature of the role
- An interest in the gaming and/or creative industries is a must!
- The process is moving very quickly. If you are interested in this opportunity and keen to find out more, please do not hesitate and apply today!
Please note: salary banding will be dependent on experience
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.