Operations Coordinator - Exciting Tech Platform
Are you from an operations background and looking to join a vibrant, growing, pioneering company? Are you looking for a role where you can utilise your office management experience but also enjoy the variety of being involved in marketing and other projects? Then this is the role for you.
My client is a tech platform, established in San Francisco and now thriving in London. They are seeing a talented individual to join their London team as an Operations Coordinator. This role is a balance of pro-activeness, reliability, and teamwork. You will be the lynchpin of the London office and will be responsible for helping to maintain the office culture whilst supporting the activities of the wider London team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to get experience in a fast growing startup in the European market.
- Manage the local office environment including office maintenance, organisation of team activities, weekly lunches, office supplies, and new swag
- Act as a liaison between San Francisco HQ, keeping the local office up to date in real time as well as via office intranet
- Facilitate and execute scheduling and prep for meetings
- Assist in on site preparations for onboarding of new employees
- Manage vendor relations and track all market expenses efficiently
- Assist with Marketing projects including the coordination & execution of local events and sending mailouts to engage clients/candidates; additionally, tracking and reporting of events/campaigns
What they are looking for in a candidate:
- Proactive, helpful, and reliable - committed to the role and understanding of its importance in facilitating the wider London team
- Can-do attitude; a truly positive individual!
- Strong customer service mindset - you will be an advocate and trusted resource both to the internal team and external customers, providing prompt and helpful customer service
- Startup experience a big plus
- Quick and willing learner with a natural curiosity and a strong attention to detail
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
This is a challenging and demanding role in which you will need to be extremely organised with the ability to deal with a range of responsibilities and conflicting priorities in an efficient and calm manner. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.