Operations Coordinator - Tech/Retail
Handle Recruitment has partnered with an incredible technology and data company which transforms the way retailers and brands interact with shoppers to engage, monetize their footfall and link offline behaviours with online profiles.
They are looking to recruit a new Operations Coordinator to join there ever expanding, fun, busy team based from their relaxed yet focused vibe London office where they are encouraged to think big! They are looking for a proactive Operations Coordinator to support the everyday operations and logistics, planning and client delivery.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Follow up with store managers/clients if any issues are uncovered as a result of monitoring checks
- Order and track all hardware stock
- Handle end-to-end operations process for demo's or pop-up
- Document and support the improvement of key operation processes
- Develop and manage client support tools
- Carry out daily monitoring for all clients to check uptime, connection and usage KPI's
The ideal candidate:
- Be highly engaging, driven, proactive and organised
- Have prior experience working in an operations and logistics role
- Be a concise and confident communicator
- Previous experience working within an operations and logistics role from retail would be beneficial but not necessary
The successful Operations Coordinator will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Employee stock option scheme
- Private healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Discounted gym membership
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic EA opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.