Operations Delivery Manager - Entertainment
£30,000 per annum
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated Operations Delivery Manager to join an exciting global entertainment company.
You will be responsible for managing the operations, implementations and support for the entertainment with their partnering holiday companies and resorts both here and abroad!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day operations of the entertainment programme
- Visits to all existing resorts and implementing changes when required
- Collate and prepare weekly reports
- Be involved with production and new concept ideas
- Client liaison - maintain and develop client relations
- Communicate on all key areas within operations
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong IT skills in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook or Mac proficient
- Strong organisational sills
- Experience managing multiple projects and tasks at any given time
- Experience working within the entertainment industry
- Strong knowledge of the entertainment industry
The successful Operations Delivery Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Rewarding environment to work in
- Travel opportunities across the UK and abroad
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Operations Delivery Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.