Operations Executive - Health/Well being
£28,000 - 32,000
Do you love health and well being and want to work in an environment that really cares about this? Have you got a wealth of Operations Exec experience looking to utilise your supply chain experience within a dynamic, forward thinking company? Do you want to work somewhere that focuses on developing its employees and helping them grow and thrive? Then this is the role and company for you!
This role assists across all areas of their Operations Department with a focus on managing the administration of the logistics, inventory systems and processes. This role really is at the heart of the business and you will be responsible for a variety of pivotal Operational management functions in order to drive and support growth in a fast-growing global company.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Manage updates of key inventory and logistics software
- Manage the administration of the Supply chain to ensure consistently across all areas from creations of PO's to invoicing, Quality Control etc…
- Strategic monthly and ad-hoc KPI reporting
- Assist with S&OP to ensure optimum performance of all SKIs at all times
- Manage updates of our key inventory and logistics software
The ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial experience within operational work focusing on supply chain, logistics and inventory management is a must!
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly personable and able to form strong working relationships
The successful Operations Executive will include:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- A paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
- Private health insurance
- Exciting team away days and a fantastic Christmas and summer party!
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic Operations Executive opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.