A fantastic opportunity awaits for candidates with a passion for the creative world… in particular Gaming/ Tech/ Start-ups!
Our client- an incredibly successful, fun, innovative gaming company based in the heart of The West End, are looking to recruit a highly organised, dedicated and enthusiastic individual who loves working with people. This brand-new role providing an eclectic blend of responsibilities and opportunities. The Recruitment & Operations Coordinator will join an efficient team of three where their primary focus will be enhancing the recruitment service and ensuring the company continues to hire the very best talent!
We are seeking candidates with outstanding organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks; accuracy and attention to detail are fundamental as this individual must be able to manage their workload, prioritise tasks, and meet deadlines with little supervision.
This is a great opportunity for an organised, proactive and ambitious individual who is passionate about recruitment and is looking to develop their skills further.
- Post open roles on internal and external job boards
- Coordinate meetings and interviews, ensuring that invitations are issued and meeting rooms booked
- Meet and greet interviewees ensuring that a fantastic recruitment experience is delivered
- Coordinate candidate travel when necessary and process related expenses
- Send documentation to new joiners, issue induction packs and coordinate their Day 1 schedule
- Assist with visa applications where required
- Respond to work placement/experience applications
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide general administrative support to the recruitment team as required
- Assist with the delivery of a range of high quality events (game launches, industry events, meet-ups, staff parties)
- Help ensure the smooth running of office and support improvement initiatives
- You are resilient and flexible, with a positive outlook
- You're a self-starter who is comfortable getting on with tasks autonomously
- You're a natural people-person, and you're great at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You have outstanding organisational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects and tasks
- You can effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with internal and external individuals at various levels
- You're already comfortable using Word Excel calendar and email systems" to "comfortable with using document, spreadsheet calendar and email systems
- Previous use of recruitment systems is preferred but not required
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.