Operations and Accounting Manager - Talent Agency
Handle recruitment is working with a forward thinking, innovative modelling agency to source and Operations and Accounting Manager.
Our client are leading the way when it comes to representing new talent and they are looking for a skilled individual who is hard working, diligent and passionate about their work to join their small team. Our client is looking for both a natural leader & a team player with a positive 'can-do' attitude, the ideal candidate will be committed, a fantastic communicator, meticulously detail orientated and have exceptional accounting & HR skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysing and improving organisational processes and admin systems to support in the company's rapidly expanding domestic and international business.
- Managing day to day bookkeeping & accounting processes using MediaSlide Booking software and working with an external Accounting Management team
- Managing & document Tier 5 Visas thoroughly and attentively
- Supporting clients in efficient accounting management
- Managing & operating all HR systems within the agency team to ensure smooth running of operations, employing in house systems or working with an external HR software
- Ensuring that communication between departments is ongoing and utilised to maintain an environment of continuous improvement
- Providing leadership support to teams and motivating staff to achieve goals
- Undertaking, or externally sourcing, training for the wider team
- Leading on new staff sourcing & recruitment for the business
- Assisting the Managing Directors in forecasting & strategy planning
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience in an Operations Manager or equivalent senior role. Ideally this role would be within the within a creative market
- The ability to spot opportunities whilst also managing reputational and commercial risk
- Experience analysing, creating and improving organisation processes and administration systems in a small company or start up
- Solid Bookkeeping & Accounting experience for a small to medium sized, fast paced business
- Previous experience with HR Management, team leading and working with HR software necessary
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience creating and managing budgets and dealing with contracts and contract terms
This is an amazing opportunity to join a passionate, dedicated team. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.