Operations Manager - Contemporary Art Gallery
handle Recruitment is working with a contemporary Art gallery group to source an Operations Manager to join their team based in London.
The position will have responsibilities across HR projects, internal systems, building management and maintenance.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing gallery operational systems and providing system proposals and implementation
- Working with the Building Manager to ensure all renovation and maintenance projects are well managed and completed within budget
- Assisting the Directors to analyse work flow, employee and space requirements, equipment layout and implementing changes accordingly
- Managing a full review of our data base system and tidy up with heads of departments and their teams
- Assisting with internal IT management including in house mobile phone management and assistance
- Assist the Director of Operations with HR management; reviewing all HR policies and procedures in partnership external HR consultants
- Implementing a new online system for HR management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Operations experience in a comparable environment
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- A critical mind and the ability to problem solve with ease
- The ability to work on numerous projects at one time with clarity
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills
- Strong IT capabilities
- Persuasiveness, adaptability and negotiation skills
- A dependable and motivated nature
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very highly respected Art organisation in a role with real scope to take on varied and interesting projects. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.