Handle Recruitment is working with an award winning entertainment group to source an Operations Manager to join their West London Head Office.
This is an amazing opportunity for any one that wants to work within a dynamic, media environment that a Production House and Talent Agency has to offer.
Reporting to the Head of Operations & HR, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Director of Operations & HR with HR processes and recruitment
- Managing the induction programme and welcoming new starters
- Coordinating all company Health and Safety training and ensuring records are up-to-date
- Ensuring all suppliers/contractors comply with Health and Safety regulations
- Planning and coordinating production set-ups and shut downs
- Managing Operations Assistants, Receptionist and work experience placements
- Overseeing any external/internal office moves, including refurbishment projects
- Helping organise the companies tapes library
The idea candidate will have:
- Experience in managing Health and Safety - ideally having IOSH accreditation
- Experience in HR processes and systems
- Experience in tendering process
- Experience of managing staff
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership of projects
- Great attention to detail and excellent written and verbal skills
If you have the relevant experience and are keen to work for this leading entertainment group, then please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.