Operations Manager - Music
Amazing opportunity for an Operations Manager to join a growing Music Team for a well-known Talent Agency.
Working across the US and UK Operations, you will be responsible for the operational excellence, efficiency and performance for the company and team.
Key responsibilities of an Operations Manager are:
- Taking leadership in meetings in terms of agenda and action points
- Employee relations and identifying training initiatives and development needs
- Long term planning for new areas i.e. records, publishing and other music opportunities
- Bringing in new clients from a legal deal perspective
- Collaborating with the US Music division
The ideal Operations Manager will have:
- Experience in a similar role within the Media/ Entertainment or Music sectors
- Great ideas with the understanding of the shift in pace of consumers in relation to Music and Entertainment
- A proactive and forward thinking nature with outstanding industry knowledge and contacts
If your experience matches the above and you would like some more information, email: email@example.com with a CV and short covering letter
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.