Operations Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for a highly detailed and organised Operations Manager to join a small team at a Music Business and Accounting Company.
We're looking for an experienced operations / office manager who is well versed in planning and maintaining a positive and ethical work place that has the ability to retain and motivate employees at all levels within the business.
Key features will include:
- Managing all employee performance by establishing clear expectations and goals, tracking progress through their performance, ensuring timely feedback, whilst addressing performance issues and problems.
- Creating Operational Performance Reports, whilst identifying and implementing opportunities that can improve financial performance
- Driving the business core values into day to day behaviours, with incentives and rewards for going above and beyond company standards
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of working in an Operations / Office Manager position, dealing with all operational functions
- Experience of dealing with appraisals, recruitment processes and performance reviews
- The initiative to complete task on their own, without the managing director
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Operations Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.