We are looking for an experienced, upbeat and creative Operations Manager to join a growing retail head office in West London. A fantastic opportunity to be part of a brand which has seen exceptional growth over the last year alone!
You'll be the driving force behind new projects and developments, as well as managing and progressing your ops team. Responsible for efficient day to day delivery of company operations, long-term and short-term.
Oversee the below departments:
- Customer Service
- Identify and strategically implement improvements to current practices
- Grow strategies
- Problem solve
- Lead project implementations across CROM, WMS and OMS
- Evaluate supply chain
- Develop performance measures
- Review Budgets
- Contribute to reporting and provide insight into planning
- We are looking for candidates with similar experience within a fast-paced retail brand, ideally with an online presence
- You will also have experience managing a small team.
- Demonstrate experience in implementing and reviews new operations processes and projects
- Understanding of e-commerce, logistics, managing fulfilment and merchandising
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.