Handle are excited to be partnering with one of the world's most iconic technology brands to recruit a dedicated and accomplished Operations Manager to join the team of one of their most recognisable brands. This is a great opportunity for someone who possesses strong project management, organisational and coordination skills plus the ability to effectively influence and communicate with all levels of management.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage, own and improve key operational processes, providing feedback to constantly refine and accelerate the process in the region.
- Own all regional reporting & analytics efforts, developing bespoke reports and analysis across multi-dimensions, informing the BD & Partnerships team about trends and opportunities through deep-data analysis. Re-package insights for internal and as relevant external consumption.
- Work closely with channel partners and managed end-clients, building close working relationships, including following up on action items and helping with simple, non-technical inbound queries and approvals
- Monitor and communicate performance updates for the product weekly, and identify spikes and trends for further follow up by account managers.
- Compile and distribute literature created internally for the purposes of sales pitches, educational material for external audiences, or internal briefings.
- Develop and communicate operational updates and processes, internally and externally.
- Organise external business and sales events for the Partnerships team and channel partners and clients.
The successful candidate will possess 3-5 years operational experience with experience in a SaaS environment highly preferential. You will be a strong project manager with extensive planning experience and the ability to manage several high profile projects simultaneously as well as experience with business analysis, data modeling, and deep understanding of common BI technology (e.g Tableau, SAP Business Objects, QlickView, etc.).
This is a long-term contract role starting in June 2020 until July 2021 offering an attractive hourly rate DOE.
If you're looking for a new opportunity at a dynamic and forward thinking technology business, apply today or get in touch for more information!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.