Handle are excited to be partnering with one of the world's leading social media brands to recruit a bilingual German/ English speaking Strategic Program Manager to join their team.
This role will be specifically working on building awareness of a specific team within the brand whose aim is to educate people and businesses of all sizes on how to leverage the brand's services to build and grow their businesses online or find a new career within the digital marketing workforce. The team itself is entrepreneurial-minded and dedicated to delivering the ultimate learning experiences for many audiences across multiple touchpoints.
The ideal candidate will be curious and seek to understand how the learning needs of university students & educators can benefit from the teams existing proposition in an effort to extend the reach of what they have to offer in support of its mission You will have great communication skills and be a rapid learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing of schools/ education institutions from a new business development perspective.
- Leading the design of professional comms material
- Outreaching with curated program information
- Leading intro calls with contacts to discuss program participation.
- Designing calendar to deliver training to students and help them prepare for certifications
- Working through questions and feedback from students and professors
- Managing and tracking cert numbers, following up with schools when necessary.
- Maintaining an excellent base of the Company's solutions knowledge and act as a training resource within sessions to deliver education to external stakeholders
- Ensuring all training materials are consistent, up to date and supporting German translation review for content
- Supporting cross-functional partners on training and education initiatives and also align to the goals of global team
- Supporting new initiatives launch in EMEA
The goal of the program is to educate a spectrum of audiences: from beginners (e.g. university students) to professional level on how to enter the digital workforce and better use the client's platforms and tools with reference to the in-person training curriculum in digital skills associate, media planning & buying, social good etc.
The successful candidate will be bilingual, possessing fluency in both German & English - this requirement is essential so candidates who are not at a fluent level of both German and English unfortunately will not be considered as well as experience in Account Management, Partnerships or Business Development. You will have knowledge of digital marketing, advertising terms and internal workings of agencies as well as a knowledge of the advertising industry and educational systems across EMEA. Training delivery experience would be highly beneficial.
Please note this is an 11 month contract and will include some travel when it is safe to do so.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.