Handle are currently working with a growing and respected eCommerce business assisting them with their search for an Operations Merchandiser.
To apply for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you come from a logistics, distribution or merchandising background and that you have strong Excel skills.
Reporting into the Operations Manager the duties of the role will include:
- Being responsible for all stock arrival, inventory
- Reconciling the businesses order management system with the businesses warehouse management system, ensuring the physical stock counts to ensure that the systems are inline
- Ensuring all spreadsheets and systems are kept up to date on a daily basis
- Providing clear, concise communication of purchase orders, order shortages, volume changes, codes and amendments to relevant po's and uploading of documents relating to stock purchasing and shipping
- Preparing analysis and making recommendations with backup on potential stock that needs ordering to the Operations Director for weekly PO approval
- Maintaining daily over and short orders, carry out investigations and report back to the Operations Director
- Communicate volumes of incoming stock to the business
- Liaising with Freight Suppliers and ensuring systems are up to date and the team is updated on cargo movements
- Creation and communication to the team of SKU's in OMS & WMS
- Clear concise creation of deck reports for Trading meetings
- Preparing, Updating and chasing forecasting
- Stock Reconciliation (Monthly and Annual)
The successful applicant will have very strong organisational skills which they have used working in a stock focussed role within logistics or distribution.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.