Operations/Office Manager - Entertainment (12 month FTC)
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Handle Recruitment is partnering with a fast-growing kid's entertainment company that specialises in the acquisition, production, distribution and licensing of kid's TV and digital content to find an Operations Manager to join them on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
Based out of their brand new offices in Central London, you will be responsible for ensuring both the company's London and international offices operate to a high standard, focusing on making the company a better place to work and giving the teams the support and working environments they need in order to drive the business forward. This role will involve working closely with IT, HR, Office Managers and the COO. You will need to be someone that puts the well-being of teams and the business at the forefront.
Key features include:
- Being the main point of contact for all office-based projects globally and being the go to person for the team, ensuring that they know they have an outlet for their concerns, ideas and opinions
- Managing relationships with new and existing serviced and leased office providers and working with the Global Head of Facilities and Office Managers
- Managing office moves for the international offices - arranging seating configuration, contracting with movers, furniture providers and IT companies
- Working with other members of the team to manage the organisation of all team meetings and events such as team building, social events and training - making sure there is consistency across all offices where appropriate
The ideal Operations/Office Manager will have:
- Experience in a similar role within a company that operates internationally
- Passion and creative ideas and solutions for making the best possible working environment
- Experience in finding and liaising with vendors in other countries, negotiating prices, budgets and finding systems
- Fantastic communication skills and problem solving ability
The successful Operations/Office Manager will receive:
- Competitive health and dental coverage
- Regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunities to get involved in industry events
- Free snacks, office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this Operations/Office Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.