A very exciting opportunity for an experienced Ops/ Office Manager with a passion for Gaming/ Tech/ Start ups!
Our client- a cool, fun and fantastic gaming company based in the heart of The West End, are looking to recruit an Operations Manager on a temporary basis- duration of the booking will be for approx. 6 weeks
This role will be incredibly varied, hands on and busy! The Ops Manager will be the point of contact for the whole studio, dealing with requests ranging from travel and visa applications to providing options for where events can be held. The Operations Manager will be responsible for ensuring all building maintenance runs smoothly, as well as managing supplier and vendor contracts, large and small scale company and client events and will manage a small team.
Operations Management. Lead all Ops related activities to ensure the office runs smoothly.
- Manage landlord and related vendor relationships to ensure the office is well maintained (e.g. cleaning, security, AC, etc.).
- Maintain office layout & handle any build-out improvements.
- Oversee maintenance and servicing of office equipment.
- Lead all Health & Safety activities and ensure compliance with local requirements.
- Manage day-to-day operations; kitchen is stocked, stationery is on hand, deliveries are made and received, and miscellaneous team needs are met.
Event Management. Coordinate various, exciting company events throughout the year. From employee events to industry ones, team off-sites to on-site socials.
- Plan and execute studio-wide employee events (e.g. Christmas & Summer parties); identify location and coordinate guest lists, invitations, AV requirements, catering, etc.
- Work with team leaders to plan off-sites from selecting location, catering, AV support and relevant team building activities.
- Coordinate studio participation in industry events.
- Coordinate and/or oversee coordination of team & candidate travel arrangements.
This is a temporary position with view to transfer to permanent. The role is due to start within the next 1-2 weeks.
An interest in gaming and start-ups is desirable!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.