Handle Recruitment are very proud to be working with a Global Tech business who are looking for an Operations Specialist to start ASAP on a 12-month contract. Working within the social delivery and analytics team, the successful candidate will directly support the internal and external users, providing excellent partner support experiences and help to reduce issues across various platforms. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, meticulous and excited about troubleshooting operational issues. You will have previous experience working within a tech organisation and will be comfortable adapting to frequent changes, as well challenging and fast paced environments.
Key Duties: -
- Provide platform users with a memorable, high touch and effective support experience.
- Respond to inbound partner enquiries about product features, insights, bugs, etc.
- Troubleshoot complex issues and translate pain points to effectively resolve issues.
- Improve support workflows around issue resolution and product insights.
- Spot trends in partner issues and communicate feedback to product team.
- Help build and maintain central knowledge base.
- Train new employees on current workflows, standard processes, and internal tools.
- Develop product and use case specialisation to improve quality of support.
Key Skills/Profile: -
- 2+ years of experience in operations, account management or customer support.
- Experience using Excel and/or basic data & insights tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in English in a business environment.
- Occasionally able to work non-traditional hours (outside of 9am-6pm).
Additional Skills: -
- Experience with APIs (Application Programming Interface).
- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking (not imperative).
- Experience working within Media.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.