Oracle Administrator (Oracle Service / RightNow) Global Media
We currently have an Oracle Service Cloud Administrator role available for a global Media company.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate being involved across administration, maintenance development and revision of the Oracle Service Cloud CRM application.
- Conduct operational support for Oracle Service Cloud CRM
- Provide administrative support on a daily basis, including provisioning and de-provisioning of user accounts
- Maintain chat configuration, workspaces, system menus, navigation sets, queues, products/categories, standard text
- Create/maintain workspace rules, business rules, mailboxes, surveys and message templates
- Develop operational reports and dashboards.
- Manage functionality testing and UAT during Oracle Service Cloud upgrades
- configuration, administration, and troubleshooting
- day-to-day operational settings applying process improvement
- Knowledge of Oracle Service Cloud Connect Web Services SOAP API
- CRM tools like SalesForce, Siebel, Sage, Microsoft Dynamics,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Project)
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.