Oracle Development - Manager / Team Leader - Media Industry
We currently have an Oracle Team Lead role available for a high profile media company based in central London.
This company is a major player in their part of the industry. Luxurious offices based on the river within the boundaries of the City of London. Easily accessible by most major tube lines and a nearby national rail station.
You will be managing a team of 4 Senior Oracle Developers. This role may not necessarily involve hands-on development. You will be mainly focused on managerial duties.
- Build, develop and lead a team
- Responsible for setting direction at team level and link team goals to wider BU and organisational strategy
- Responsible for managing project priorities, resources, relationships and partner teams/vendors
- Creates sustainable work environment for members with measurable results
- Converts plans into specific actions and assigns resources
- Oracle Development background with managerial experience
- Strong PL/SQL ability
- Experience implementing database best practice including database source control and change management
- Ability to act as a consultant to all teams that develop using Oracle
Bonus Points (not required):
- Oracle Data Compression, Oracle Advanced Security
- Oracle Exadata
- database performance tuning and optimisation
- Cloud database platforms (AWS Oracle RDS, Oracle Cloud) Oracle
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
Oracle Team Lead / Oracle Developer / Oracle Lead Developer / Oracle Lead / Oracle Team Leader / Database Development Lead / Lead Database Developer / - Media
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.