Are you an dynamic, charismatic OD professional looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you have a background supporting sales functions?
Handle are partnering with this iconic media organisation who are looking for a commercial and progressive OD professional to join them to focus on sales training across an international workforce.
Working as part of a tight knit OD team and siting within the wider HR function, you will be helping to enhance business performance in commercial teams at both global and regional levels. Your focus will be the Sales Academy, you'll be responsible for the design, delivery and promotion of learning and development initiatives around creative deal-making and our own bespoke 'Adding Value' approach to selling.
Skills you'll have:
- Experience of developing, maintaining and delivering key sales, high-potential and management development programmes
- Knowledge of occupational/business psychology and able to present it to the business in a helpful way (that doesn't turn people off)
- Experience in coaching managers to develop their performance
- Ability to identify, develop and assess key sales and deal-making capabilities
- The knowledge and experience to maintain the Sales Academy curriculum such that it is best-in-class training content, relevant, and can be deployed practically to support the Adding Value approach to sales
- You might or might not be a digital native, but you'll certainly be comfortable in creating and delivering training through different (blended) channels
- You'll have a Pied-Piper personality and will be comfortable creating a cultural shift - for example in embedding our understand and share philosophy
- You'll be able to demonstrate superlative interpersonal skills - building strong relationships is key to who we are
- You might be someone who started in sales who's moved over to organisation and individual development; alternatively an experienced OD or L&D professional who has worked with sales teams.
You'll be working in an amazing and inspirational business, where OD has a real place at the table - you'll work as a true business partner, collaborating with the business and HR on exciting projects and initiatives.
If you feel you fit the above and are keen to explore new challenges, please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.