Handle Recruitment is seeking a well networked salesperson who is knowledgeable and involved in the creative or luxury sectors to join one of London's most prestigious private members club.
As the Membership Outreach Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Agreeing and developing sales strategies and membership packages.
- Establishing contact and following up membership leads generated from personal and related contact lists and general research.
- Organising and hosting visits and tours for prospective members and organisations.
- Maintaining a presence in the club and at select member events.
- Taking personal ownership for identifying any VIP prospects to the operations team so that special requests and arrangements can be made by the relevant persons.
- Collaborating with the Senior Membership Development Manager to identify key London events to attend throughout the year, such as gallery openings and networking events, with a view of converting connections into members.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Sales focused and driven.
- Actively interested in the London members club scene.
- Demonstrably engaged with London's creative and cultural scene.
- Outgoing, high-energy and incredibly social.
- Excited about the prospect of helping to cultivate a dynamic, engaged and sociable membership community.
- Flexible in schedule, with the ability to work evenings and weekends each week.
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.