An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Financial Controller (3 days) to work for an ever growing agency. The Financial Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the company's finance function is organised and efficient and produces accurate financial and management accounts supporting the Managing Director and Board. The successful candidate will effectively lead a small team and ensure the financial integrity of the business whilst providing sound financial information and advice. They will act as business partner to the Managing Director and Board to support the business in achieving the overall strategic goals of the company.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Overseeing all financial, accounting systems and procedures used by the firm.
- Ensuring management accounts are prepared and circulated within agreed timetables.
- Preparing year end statutory accounts and audits for both the UK and Irish office.
- Undertaking cash management and financial forecasting.
- Responsible for working capital management.
- Managing payroll; liaising with the UK payroll provider, processing the Irish payroll, paying staff and the company pension provider on time.
- Managing and liaising with key stakeholders (both internal and external) managing and reporting on commercial targets.
- Presenting financial information to various audiences within the company in a suitable manner, and being the finance representative at quarterly board meetings.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA).
- At least 3-5 years' experience working at FC level.
- Agency experience is desirable but not essential.
In return the company offers a competitive salary and a very pleasant and progressive working environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.