Exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Assistant with a passion for music to work within this iconic brand.
This role will be 16 hours per week over 2 days (flexible)
Skills & Experience
Be a sales representative (Sales)
- Help and advise customers to select products from within the range to suit their needs.
- Drive sales by highlighting the features and benefits of products on sale within the store.
- Understand daily, weekly & monthly sales targets and strive to over-achieve these.
Be customer and brand focused (Customer Service and Brand Experience)
- Provide a unique customer experience (which will have the added benefit of encouraging visitors to make repeat visits to the store or website and to spread the word).
- Identify opportunities to enhance customer service
- Deliver strong customer service to enhance the visitor experience and encourage linked sales.
Be visual (Visual Merchandising and Display)
- Ensure the store is presented and merchandised to a high standard at all times.
- Ensure that the visual merchandising, POS, layout and arrangement of the shop is continually evaluated and improved in order to maximise profit by monitoring sales against different arrangements and adapting layouts accordingly.
Be operational (Retail Operations)
- Support daily opening, closing, and reporting procedures.
- Help coordinate store displays and special promotions.
- Keep shop merchandise in stock, organised, and displayed appropriately.
- Liaise with Warehousing to ensure stock deliveries are processed promptly, stored methodically and delivered to the shop as necessary.
- Undertake other duties that may be necessary from time to time, that are appropriate to the role, within the competence of the role holder and commensurate with the post.
Be responsible (Legal, Security, Health and Safety)
- Be aware of and comply with all relevant Trading Standards requirements.
- Comply with the company's health and safety regulations and procedures, as they relate to the shop (and associated areas) at all times.
- Assist in the evacuation of the shop in the event of a fire, security alert or other emergency in accordance with stated procedures. Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of emergency procedures.
- Maintain vigilance at all times to ensure the safety and security of property and the safety of the public.
- Passionate about music
- A strong track record in retail - especially achieving sales targets and customer service.
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Significant customer-facing retail experience, including cash handling and use of electronic point of sale systems.
This role is an immediate start! Please send your CV today for more information.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.