An Internationally Leading Television Company in London are looking for a French Speaking Accounts Payable to join their busy team on a contract basis. If you have multi-currency accounts payable experience, working in and are looking for a new challenge to start this month, please apply:
To process and pay a high volume of multi-currency supplier invoices, self-employed freelancers and employee expenses in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, this role will be responsible for processing a high volume of multi-currency supplier invoices. This role forms part of a small team of Accounts Payable Associates. Each is responsible for their own territories/area of the business, although each will be required to cover for the others in the event of absence or particularly busy periods
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing multi-currency supplier invoices
- Flag queries including invoices that do not conform to company policy or guidelines.
- Monitoring employee expense claims, ensuring all claims adhere to the Company's Travel and Entertainment Policy.
- Maintain supplier records via the vendor master file to ensure accurate payment of invoices to suppliers.
- Scan in all invoices on a daily basis in to an Accounts Payable workflow system, and run reports to ensure that all documents are scanned and accounted for.
- Deal with supplier, self-employed freelancer and employee queries with regards to unpaid invoices/expense claims, disputed invoices/expense claims, payment cycles, etc
- Other ad hoc duties including filing, post, supplier statement reconciliations and assisting with retrieving foreign VAT invoices for sending to our third party supplier.
- Process ad hoc, short turn around, off cycle payments as instructed by the Manager/Senior AP lead.
- Provide ad hoc cover for other team members responsible for other areas of the business or counterparts in the Accounts Receivable team as required.
- Basic excel skills
- Fluent written and spoken English and French.
- A good knowledge of the Purchase Order process within the Accounts Payable process.
- Previous experience of processing high volumes of invoices using an Accounts Payable workflow system would be advantageous.
- PeopleSoft is advantageous.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.