Personal Assistant - Design / Architecture
Up to £33,000 d.o.e.
An exciting opportunity to be part of an ambitious team at a world leading Architectural firm as a PA. You will be responsible for working collaboratively with the EA whilst supporting the Founder.
You will be one of the go-to people in the office, supporting the Founder of the company in a collaborative manner, by managing his busy schedule, travel plans and assisting with some personal aspects also. You will work closely with the EA to ensure the smooth running of the office and the Founders daily business plans.
The offices are very artistic, creative and quirky, with amazing designs all around and mini models of some of the world's most amazing architectural structures designed by the company. The environment is relaxed and open. There are no big egos and everyone in the business is super friendly, collaborative and supportive.
The role would suit someone that has experience working in an office environment, doing an administrative or client facing role, looking for a step up or change in direction in their career. You will be warm, friendly with a relaxed approach, down to earth, inquisitive in nature, polite with a natural ability to make conversation and form relationships easily.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and updating travel packs as well as reviewing schedule designs; booking meeting space and ensuring technical equipment is properly set up
- Managing weekly internal meetings and updating calendars where applicable; Complex diary management; Front of house updates and management
- Expenses management; Daily itineraries and office management
- Some personal PA duties such as assisting with personal appointments, booking personal holidays and trips, booking cars etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High proficiency of MS Office Packages, more specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisation skills with excellent attention to detail and the ability to plan effectively, multi-task and prioritise work load
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; oral and written
- The ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment; Strong collaborative work ethic
The successful PA will receive:
- The opportunity to work with a multi award winning design and architecture practice
- Career development within an exciting and forward thinking organisation
- The chance to work in a calm and fun loving environment
- Discretionary annual bonus & Personal achievement bonus
If your experience matches the requirements above, and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting PA position, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.