Personal Assistant to a Global Director - 12 month maternity cover
Entertainment, Central London
Salary up to £45,000 Depending on experience
Handle Recruitment presents a fantastic opportunity to work for a worldwide leading Entertainment Company.
In this role, you will be supporting a Global Director who also sits on the Board.
The role will suit someone highly organised and professional with excellent attention to detail who has prior experience working as a PA at senior level, with advanced IT skills, prior experience organising extensive business travel and managing complex diaries.
The company offers a fantastic office based in the heart of Central London, with a fast paced, fun, creative environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Extensive diary and inbox management
- Be the key department liaison for all IT and facilities requests
- Be the central point of contact for both internal and external clients, this will require adept handling of both creative and commercial stakeholders
- Working closely with the Events team to run all global events
- Booking meetings, and assisting with any preparation required
- Greeting and liaising with clients
- Booking international travel and accommodation, and processing all expenses and arranging all visas when required
The successful PA will have:
- You must have solid previous PA experience supporting Senior level execs
- Excellent attention to detail and the desire to work to the highest possible standard at all times
- The ability to organise within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, with a smart and professional approach
- You must have prior experience booking international travel and accommodation for business trips
- You must have advanced IT skills
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting PA role, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.