This is an incredibly exciting and unique opportunity for a PA with experience in project and event planning, to support the sales team of a well-known TV Broadcaster.
The role will involve providing high-level support to the Head of Agency & Client Sales (and Commercial Marketing) and the Deputy Head of Client Sales, as well as assisting the Commercial Marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have a meticulous eye for detail, will be extremely organised, and be incredibly pro-active! You must be incredibly comfortable supporting senior management and have prior experience in event and project planning. This is the perfect role for someone looking for a PA role with added opportunity to get hands-on and creative!
Daily duties may include;
- Extensive diary management, with the ability to adapt to last minute changes and adjustments in a proactive manner
- Organising meeting rooms and necessary equipment etc
- Constructing agendas and overseeing distribution of paperwork
- Acting as a gate-keeper to the sales division, ensuring that all correspondence is professional and guests are welcomed enthusiastically
- Assisting with the production of reports and presentations
- Arranging domestic and international travel
- Processing expenses and invoices
- Arranging events (client-facing and internal)
- Ad hoc duties and support for the Commercial Marketing & Events team
- Proven experience working as a PA to senior management
- Advanced MS Office skills (strong Excel and PowerPoint is a must!)
- Experience of working within a creative industry
- Project and event planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.