Excellent role available for a highly organised PA with a passion for Film to support the consumer products and trade event team of this global entertainment company. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with a strong "can do" work ethic who is detail orientated, possess excellent communication skills and be a well-organised, self-disciplined individual with good time management skills.
- To provide comprehensive assistance, support and be the right hand person to the VP EMEA.
- Maintain working knowledge of the VPs current priorities such as projects, deadlines and conversations but also holds long term goals in mind and works to support the successful delivery of these.
- Liaise at the highest level with International stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Manage the VP's diary of meetings and appointments, both internal and external. Recognise and determine level of priority.
- Proactively brings awareness to potential upcoming trips, planning travel and meetings accordingly.
- order to raise awareness of the team's activity and nurture existing and new relationships.
- Act as the VP's ambassador for new members joining the team, working with HR on his behalf to ensure the appropriate on-boarding and welcome.
- Plan, execute and project manage EMEA events
- Builds and maintains working relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external key contacts
- Raise purchase orders for EMEA events
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.