PA and HR Administrator - Entertainment
£35,000-£40,000 per annum
Superb opportunity for a highly organised and detail-orientated PA with previous HR experience to support the MD of a highly successful TV company.
You will be responsible for providing full business administrative support and personal support, aiding HR duties, being the go to person in the office, gate keeping and helping all departments of the business on behalf of the MD.
Based out of a beautiful office in West London - this would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key PA features will include:
- Proactive diary management and coordinating complex meetings across different time zones
- Booking international travel (flights, transfers, accommodation, visas, car hire) and organising itineraries
- Maintaining database of contacts
- Preparing agendas, collating and distributing documents and taking meeting minutes
Key HR duties will include:
- Managing and monitoring the KR database and keep an accurate record of all holiday, sickness, absences
- Produce relevant HR paperwork
- Record and track all HR communications
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid PA experience supporting senior level executives within a comparative environment or organisation
- Exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You must have previous PA and HR experience to be considered for this role
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic PA and HR Administrative opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.