PA & Property Manager - Start-up
£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Are you an ambitious, super organised, numbers person looking for an exciting and varied role in an entrepreneurial environment?
Due to growth, Handle Recruitment is excited to present a unique opportunity for PA/Property Manager to join a start-up property company based in East London office. The Founder also heads up a London/LA based production company that you will also have the opportunity to work across on an ad hoc basis.
Working as part of a small team of 3, you will be responsible for providing PA/administrative support to the two co-Founders; answering phone calls and dealing directly with clients; responding to emails; creating reports; organising plumbing and electrical works; and attending property visits.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Exposure to property lettings and management or a keen interest in property
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Self-driven, with a calm and positive outlook and good customer service skills
- Adept in the use of spreadsheets and filing systems using Mac
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this PA & Property Manager role, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.