We are currently working with a number of Entertainment companies who require a Personal Assistant /Team Assistant on a temporary basis. Have you got experience working within the creative industry in a busy office environment? If you are passionate about TV & Film and have solid experience working in a similar role please get in touch to find out more!
This role will essentially be a Team Assistant position however you will also be required to provide 1:1 senior level PA support. Please apply today if you have solid PA/TA experience and a passion for the creative industry!
- Provide support to senior partners and the wider team
- Extensive diary management
- Preparing and scheduling of meetings - booking meeting rooms, providing presentation materials, creating agendas in advance, setting up conference calls and taking minutes
- Managing travel and entertainment bookings - flights, visas, hotels and restaurants
- Previous Team Assistant/PA experience within a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience managing fast-changing and hectic diaries
- Proficiency in using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and outlook.
- A keen interest in the Entertainment Industry
This is an on-going temporary assignment initially with an immediate start therefore candidates should be available immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.