PA to MD Publishing & Team Assistant to Legal team
Salary £24,000 pa annum
This is a busy hybrid role where you will be providing PA support to MD of publishing and marketing team, you will also be supporting a team of 5 lawyers. The teams work in close proximity and you will be a vital member of both.
The role will involve regular administrative duties to managing projects and ad hoc tasks.
You will ensure the team's administration stays up to date, manage diaries, co-ordinate meetings and training sessions and assist in the preparation of documents.
- Support the teams with PA responsibilities: diary management, setting up meetings, booking meeting rooms and setting up AV equipment, greeting guests etc
- Scanning and printing documents, filing
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Processing expenses forms
- Raising Purchase Orders and invoices
- Managing competitions for magazine and website (including sourcing prizes)
- Creating HTML web pages for marketing and reader offers
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and the ability to use initiative is vital, given both team's busy workload
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- This role has multiple reporting lines so the ability to prioritise workloads is crucial;
- The ability to work under pressure, yet with a keen attention to detail
- You will be working with a variety of different departments, so the ability to build relationships quickly and to communicate in a confident and effective manner at all levels is vital
- Solid experience of using Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Experience with HTML and Google Analytics is desirable
- Some experience within a similar role
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.