PA - Art Organisation
Salary Negotiable DOE
Handle Recruitment is working with a world renowned Art organisation to find a Personal Assistant. Working 1:1 with a Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling meetings, being aware of deadlines and priorities, co-ordinating with other members of the Science team along with external parties.
- Audio typing of email responses, reports, contracts, correspondence and other ad hoc documents. Excellent grammar and close attention to detail is essential, along with a decent typing speed.
- Creating agendas and organise meetings of varying sizes in differing locations. Complete and gather material (internally and externally) for prep in advance of meetings.
- Acting as the first point of contact for internal and external individuals. Responsible for effective 'gate-keeping'; knowing when to use initiative and when to escalate a matter.
- Keeping the trustees up-to-date on all charitable activity, organising trustee meetings and attending (taking minutes), creating associated paperwork for such meetings such as agendas and recent donations requests.
- Being responsible for the day-to-day management of insurance policies and for concisely/accurately keeping the Director up-to-date with renewals and any policy changes - requiring a close attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant PA experience with a significant part of this being in a 1:1 PA role at Director/Board level, ideally within a business focused/professional environment with a creative slant.
- A high standard of interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Excellent command of English and grammar and the ability to draft documents correctly.
- Experience of dealing with external professionals and third parties.
- Previous experience of working in a role that required absolute discretion and confidentiality.
- The ability to prioritise and work to deadlines with impeccable attention to detail.
- Experience of providing support in the administration of projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PA with a hands on attitude and a proactive approach to join an organisation with a great reputation. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.