Excellent opportunity for an organised, pro-active and friendly PA to support the Exec Publisher for this leading Publishing House. The role sits within a business area that is growing at great pace and as such the Exec Publisher requires a high level of support, positivity and self-motivation. Duties will include
- Extensive diary management and meeting organisation
- Organising Lunches, Dinners and Drink Events
- Put together first rate Presentations/Meeting Notes
- Ad-hoc tasks around the editorial process
- Expense processing
- Additional personal/team support as required
This is a unique opportunity for a switched on PA who lives and breathes books to support one of the nicest and most successful publishers in the business. The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter with a high level of discretion and emotional intelligence.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.