Great opportunity for an experienced PA/EA looking for a interesting, varied new challenge with an awesome company. My client is a global consumer brand with a great work culture and they need a super-organised PA to support 2 Directors across Brand and Marketing. Duties to include:
- Diary and email management, travel bookings, organising meetings, catering, events, managing payment of invoices etc.
- A great project manager and multi tasker - Ability to move between tasks quickly and efficiently without losing focus
- Self-motivator and tenacious - can take on a task and make it happen without stress or trouble. Can just get on with things, not afraid to ask Q's and ask around in order to get things done
- Great organisational abilities, stellar personality and a self defined purpose and skill at looking after executives, ensuring things and people are in place, at the right time, in the right way.
- Ability to take on and lead projects independently. Example: Assist PR Lead with organising Founders Day Lunch/Assist with organising Back to the Bar, lead the Super Media Centre project, lead global coordination of events management page on Shareholder website working with web designer and organise PR Summit meetings
ASAP start - please get in touch today for an informal chat about this exciting opportunity.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.