A multinational TV & Broadcasting company are looking for a PA to join them in one of their busiest London based departments. The PA will provide support to an SVP as well as the wider team. The company are world renowned and have an excellent reputation. You will receive excellent benefits to compliment the fantastic culture of the company and amazing Central London offices.
Key duties will include:
- Daily contact with LA regarding meetings, conferences and updates
- Supporting the London office
- Diary management and meeting organisation for SVP and ad hoc for team
- Correspondence and presentation preparation
- Travel arrangement for SVP and wider team
- Coordination of trade show meetings
- Managing travel budget and processing SVP expenses
- Raising and processing purchase orders and obtaining invoice approval
- Stationary ordering
- Maintain contact database
- Managing general office budget
- Project support
The successful candidate will have experience within a media environment, as well as solid and stable experience within a similar role within a global company, working as a PA at SVP or Senior Director Level. Experience working in a fast paced environment while remaining calm with a good sense of humour would also be an advantage.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.