PA - Business Management
Handle recruitment is working with a leading accountancy firm in the music and entertainment industry to source a Personal Assistant to support the Directors.
Our client work with a wide range of artists and creative individuals within the music and entertainment sectors. Their knowledge and experience allow them to provide a first class service as well as providing a personal service to their clients, which they pride themselves on. Ae you hard working, proactive and keen to join an experienced knowledgeable team? This could be the role for you!
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the director's diary on a day to day basis
- Organising meetings and conference calls, provide reminders of important tasks and deadlines
- Provide full administrative duties including dictation, compiling and preparing reports and correspondence, answering phone calls and relaying messages when necessary
- Input client payments onto the online banking system on a daily basis. - Create and monitor the monthly client account control sheet
- Implement and maintain administrative procedures and systems i.e. new client procedures, office filing, archiving
- Record the director's monthly cash and credit card expenses
- Petty cash holder for the office and reconcile at the end of each month
- Provide FOH support when they are out on bank/Post Office runs and provide full cover when on annual leave
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years previous experience providing assistant support in a similar role
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- A proactive and forward thinking attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An ability to deal with highly sensitive, confidential information and issues in a professional manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain a knowledge of an accountancy firm whilst getting a behind the scene look at the running's of the music and entertainment world
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.