Handle has a rare and exciting opportunity for a music PA or team assistant with a love of classics to support the SVP of Publishing at a leading classics label. A busy and varied role, the successful personal assistant will be responsible for providing high standard of PA and general administrative support including:
- Screening all incoming calls made to the MD.
- Screening all incoming and outgoing post.
- Extensively managing the MD's Diary.
- Ticket ordering and distribution of tickets throughout the company for International events and awards.
- Managing filing, photocopying, typing and general administration.
- Arranging business travel and preparing itineraries.
- Liaising with people at all levels including Directors, Artists/ Artists Management.
- Responsible for organising gifts for artists on special occasions such as Christmas and birthdays.
Ideal for a music PA or Team Assistant with a strong interest in the classical genre and with a proactive approach to the workplace. You must have experience providing PA support at a senior level preferably gained working for a music publishing company or record label.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.