PA - Creative Agency
£28,000 - £30,000
Are you looking to join a creative company that are leaders in their field? Are you used to juggling multiple diaries for a team and being the go to person in the office? Are you dreaming of joining a buzzy fun working environment where you can forge a successful long-term career in a company you are proud to be a part of? If the answer is yes to all of the above then this is the role for you!
As the PA you will be working very closely with the Executive Team (this includes the MD and COO at times) supporting them in all things admin related, travel booking, diary management, calendar assistance etc… being an integral member of the team and the all-round 'go to' person.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Organise and coordinate travel
- Act as an effective gatekeeper at all times, ensuring the exec's time is effectively used
- Manage diaries, calendars and appointments to a high standard
- Prepare relevant correspondence
- Meeting minutes and dictations
- Administrative tasks such as producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations when needed
Skills required to be considered:
- Excellent communications skills both written and spoken
- Highly organised, with excellent co-ordination skills
- Friendly, outgoing, professional with a 'can do' attitude
- Exceptional diary management skills
- Accurate, adaptable and Flexible
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in joining this exciting company then please apply ASAP!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.