An amazing opportunity has arisen for a polished and articulate Personal Assistant/PA to join a global Media/Entertainment business in their beautiful Central London head office. This is a really fast paced and exciting role which will suit an immediately available and experienced PA. This on-going temporary contract will provide first class support to the VP.
- Extensive diary management
- Manage expenses
- Acting as first point of contact to all incoming calls to the VP
- Arranging travel both domestic and overseas - i.e. train tickets, flights, accommodation etc.
- Booking meeting rooms
- Providing ad hoc reports to senior management teams
- Booking conferences and meetings
- Managing inbox and ad hoc duties when required
If you are a down to earth, organised and confident communicator, we want to hear from you! This really is the perfect opportunity for somebody who is self-motivated to join a globally renowned business. It is essential that applicants have proven PA experience at a senior level. Candidates with experience working within a creative sector previously will stand at an advantage for this role. Please apply if you are immediately available and able to interview at very short notice.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.